CeleBrunch: a 40th anniversary celebration
- Presented By: Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Dates: April 1, 2023
- Location: PO Box 123
- Fayette, NY 14541
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $75 for single ticket, $37 for designated driver
Brunch without bubbly is just a sad breakfast - but we've got a great reason to party. It's our 40th anniversary, and to celebrate, we're inviting everyone to travel the Trail for brunch. The wineries are whipping up some delectable brunch items paired with carefully selected wines for your sampling. Get ready for the bubbles, it's CeleBrunch!
- April 1st and 2nd from 10am to 5pm, both days
- 10 participating wineries
- This event is structured like our pre-2020 events:
- Select a specific starting winery for you and your friends to start at. (This is where you’ll receive your fluted wine glass!)
- Travel the trail as you please after your first stop.
- The ticket is good for BOTH days, so feel free to spread the wineries out over both days or come on just Saturday or just Sunday. (Pro-tip: Sunday tends to be a lighter day, so the wineries won’t be as crowded, which makes for an excellent time to visit and get more one-on-one attention with less waiting.)
- Groups are limited to 12.
- Expect diversity. Some wineries will be offering the standard bar tasting while others will be offering a sit-down experience that may take longer. Take your time during the day and enjoy both!
Each ticket is good for the whole weekend to visit each winery once. Single tickets are $75 (plus tax and service fee) and include:
- 1 wine and food pairing at each winery
- 3 additional wine tastings per winery
- 1 recipe collection
- 1 souvenir fluted wine glass
Discounted designated driver tickets are also available. The DD gets all the same perks as a regular ticket, minus the wine. They also get a DD travel mug, rather than a wine glass. $37 for a single (plus tax and service fee).
Coffee provided by Cobblestone Coffee Roasters