Discover Seneca County's Diners & Drive-Ins
Discover the nostalgia of 50's-style diners and drive-in restaurants in Seneca County. These local favorites serve up plenty of comfort food and ambiance that will have you feeling like family.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SENECA COUNTY'S UNIQUE FACES & PLACES
Side of Nostalgia
There's something more than good old-fashioned, home-style cookin' going on at Connie's Diner in Waterloo. In fact, Connie's has become a family legacy and, for the regular patrons, a place like home where everybody knows your name.
FEATURED PLACES TO VISIT
Diners & Drive Ins Business Directory
Diners & Drive-Ins FAQ's
- Bees Cafe (Waterloo)
- Cafe XIX (Seneca Falls)
- Green Apple Cafe (Waterloo)
- Iron Skillet (Tyre)
- Sociale Cafe at del Lago (Tyre)
- Connie's Diner (Waterloo)
- Patsy's Drive Inn (Waterloo)
- Penny's Place (Seneca Falls)
- Star Diner (Waterloo)
Not every restaurant listed accepts credit cards or electronic payment (like Apple Pay). For example, Connie's Diner (Waterloo) only accepts cash payment - but there is an ATM on site. Please be sure to verify the payment policies when visiting your chosen establishment to be properly prepared.
- Loaded milkshakes and Connie's Quickie - hamburger & fries with gravy on top (Connie's Diner, Waterloo)
- Root Beer floats and Chicken in a Basket - fried chicken with fries and honey buns (Mac's Drive-In, Waterloo)
- Pig wings (Magee Country Diner, Tyre)
- Sausage & Gravy on Biscuit (AJ's Diner, Ovid)