Sunset Bowl Was Built in 1959 by Patrick, Anna and Isabel Malcuria, along With Jim Avoli. The Center Was Opened For Business On November 7, 1959. Jim Stayed Until 1966, Isabel 1987, Patrick Until 1997 and Anna Until 1999. Peter Malcuria ran Sunset Bowl For Over 40 Years and is still a main figure in the business. He Eventually Turned Control Over To His Son, Patrick, Who Is Currently Running The Center.
The Malcuria’s take pride In their establishment and are continiously doing updates
to keep the facility new and exciting!
Some Of Their Accomplishments over the years:
The First Bowling Center In The Area To Install Synthetic Lanes (1989)
First In The Area To Put In Automatic Scoring,(1990)
Automatic Bumpers That Raise And Lower Per Person (1995)
First In The Region To Introduce Cosmic Bowling (1999) and Unreal Bowling (2016).
Come in for a visit to see a familiar face and to bowl a few games! Great place to have something to eat,
grab a drink at our full size bar, and some great bowling!