UPDATE (OCT. 21, 2020):
In an effort to keep our customers, staff and community as safe as possible in the wake of growing case numbers in the region, we are enacting the following temporary guidelines for visiting:
— We will not be accepting large transport vehicles such as limos or buses, unless you have an outstanding reservation.
— Group sizes for both outdoor and indoor tastings will be limited to six or fewer. We will not be allowing larger groups to split for indoor tastings at this time.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to do all we can to make your visit both safe and memorable.
RE-OPENING (JUNE 12, 2020):
In accordance with the State of New York’s Phase 3 guidelines, Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co. and the Ginny Lee Café are allowed to re-open for both indoor and outdoor consumption with a limited capacity. Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure a safe experience for customers and staff alike:
• Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Patrons must wear a mask at all times — including at outside service stations — except when seated at a designated consumption table.
• Indoor wine tastings require a reservation. Visit wag.wine/tastingreservations to book your spot. Tasting groups will be limited to six or fewer. If your group is larger than six, you will need to make multiple reservations at the same time. Tastings last approximately 30 minutes.
• Tasting groups will be kept a minimum of six feet apart from other groups; pourers will wear masks throughout the tastings; wine samples will be poured into a glass separate from that which you drink from; tasters will keep their glasses upon completion of the tasting to ensure fresh glasses for each taster.
• The following wine and beer options are available to be consumed outside at the picnic tables: Wine can be purchased in flights, by the glass or by bottle; Beer can be purchased in flights or by the pint. The tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart and there is a maximum of 8 people allowed per table.
• For curbside pickup, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please fill out a Contact Us form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly after.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage,
The family and staff at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
ABOUT WAGNER VINEYARDS
Wagner Vineyards Estate Winery is one of the oldest and most recognized wineries in the Finger Lakes Region. Family owned and operated, the fourth and fifth generation Wagners are in the vineyards and in the cellar to bring you the best quality Finger Lakes wine.
Centrally located on the eastern shore of Seneca Lake, Wagner Vineyards has been one of the region’s most popular wine tasting destinations since opening in 1979. Over 30 award winning wines ranging from bone dry to dessert wine sweet. Whether you prefer red wine, white wine, light and sweet wines made from grapes native to the Finger Lakes region or dry European, or vinifera, style wines you will be sure to find a wine for you.
Visit our winery for a wine tasting and while you’re there enjoy lunch at the Ginny Lee Cafe and beer tasting from our craft brewery! Wagner Valley Brewing Company typically has 9-12 craft beers available in the brewery with styles ranging from light to dark, bitter to sweet. The Ginny Lee Cafe offers a wide selection of delicious food with original recipes that are made to be paired with your favorite Wagner wine or beer. Cafe hours change seasonally.